RE: [SCA_BARDS] Digest Number 1257

  • Janet Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 24, 2006
      Re: Goldihat and the Three Peers: ROTFL etc.!!!

      May I forward this, with attribute (Iago ap Adam, right?) to others who will
      appreciate it?

      Dorigen

      * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      * * * *
      What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is
      nothing new under the sun. Ecclesiastes 1:9
    • Kimberly Sargen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2006
        On 07/24/2006 12:17 PM, "Janet Anderson" <dorigen@...> wrote:

        > Re: Goldihat and the Three Peers: ROTFL etc.!!!
        >
        > May I forward this, with attribute (Iago ap Adam, right?) to others who will
        > appreciate it?
        >
        > Dorigen

        I'll second that... And go further with a "and how do I get permission to
        put this in the baronial newsletter?"

        8)
        Veronica da Lugano
        (still giggling... Our barony has 5 peers in it - four birds and a chiv. No
        resting on laurels around here!)
      • jenny tavernier
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2006
          Re: Fwds & print (newslette request)

           Forwards: - Please feel free! - I received it as a forward posting - however,
          speaking as a bard -
            PLEASE make sure that the proper author credit (name/by) appears with
          or under the title!

            Goldihat and the Three Peers by Maister Iago ab Adam

          and all you storytellers or ones who want to try your hand - go for it!
          Let's see more!

            Jen

          Also, although most fairytales are public domain now - and period - it would be fun to include the original author's name or collected by  (Anderson, Grimm's etc) too

          As far as permission, let me see if I can track down from whence it commeth - and secure his permission re: newsletters

          I think that we, bards and all - should support writing more skewed fairy tales!!

          I will post re:  M. Iago's contact when I find, for print rights.
          Jen

          who's already playing at titles

          .

          Seige Mathematics. "The right angle to approach a difficult problem is the 'try-angle'" - anon.

          softfooted insight
          when they reached with their voice
          they commanded a greater power and weaponry
          beyond any mere mortal touch

          ©2005JHT

          http://mail.yahoo.com