Re: [SCA_BARDS] Poetry to share

  • Ellen Griffith
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2006
      Well put together, and lovely.
      Thanks for sharing
      Ellen

      On 4/10/06, tommie stovall prentiss <katitcha1@...> wrote:
      > Lone and Joyless
      > Tommie Louise Stovall

    • Lisa Harmon
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2006
        Nice- reminds me of an out of period song in a way- " Broken hearted I wander; broken hearted I remain for my bonny lighthorseman in the wars he was slain"
        You must be from the South.

         alais

        tommie stovall prentiss <katitcha1@...> wrote:
        Lone and Joyless
        Tommie Louise Stovall

      • tommie stovall prentiss
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2006
          How did you know, but I am not familiar with the one you mentioned.

          Lady Katitcha

          --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Harmon <asilnomrah@...> wrote:

          > Nice- reminds me of an out of period song in a way- " Broken
          hearted I wander; broken hearted I remain for my bonny lighthorseman
          in the wars he was slain"
          > You must be from the South.
          >
          > alais
          >
          > tommie stovall prentiss <katitcha1@...> wrote:
          > Lone and Joyless
          > Tommie Louise Stovall

          > Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for
          just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

        • Lisa Harmon
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 11, 2006
            Your name. My Mom is a Billie Kin. Only in the South.

            Bonny Light Horseman is the title I know that by- from the Napoleanic Wars. It's been a while, but I think the characters referred to are from Scotland.

            alais