The legend of Bart Hightower

  • dancesin_moonlight
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
      Lady Inga asked me to write a piece for Bart Hightower of Artemisia
      (of Hightower Crossbows fame). This is what popped out- think "wild
      west ballads". {He liked it, whew...}
      Feel free to sing it around....

    • Kimberly Sargen
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
        On 04/05/2006 9:30 AM, "dancesin_moonlight" <truethomas@...>
        wrote:

        > Lady Inga asked me to write a piece for Bart Hightower of Artemisia
        > (of Hightower Crossbows fame). This is what popped out- think "wild
        > west ballads". {He liked it, whew...}
        > Feel free to sing it around....

        *LOL* Does this go to a particular tune?

        8)
        Veronica
      • dancesin_moonlight
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
          Something western...I don't know the name of it.....feel free to come
          up with your own....

          --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, Kimberly Sargen <ksargen@...> wrote:

          > On 04/05/2006 9:30 AM, "dancesin_moonlight" <truethomas@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Lady Inga asked me to write a piece for Bart Hightower of Artemisia
          > > (of Hightower Crossbows fame). This is what popped out- think "wild
          > > west ballads". {He liked it, whew...}
          > > Feel free to sing it around....
          >
          > *LOL* Does this go to a particular tune?
          >
          > 8)
          > Veronica

        • Jason Alexander Hartbrook
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2006
            Oh no, is this a challenge? Don't do this to me! ARRRRrrrrrgh!

            -=Arsieu, head now filled with Bonanza and Gumsoke themes=-