Re: Critique of Work: Anyone interested?

  • Jason Alexander Hartbrook
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 1 1:52 PM
      Scare the Christians, they also scan to "Amazing Grace"! Run for the
      hills, I feel another filk coming on soon!

      -=Arsieu=-

      > > Gilligan lyrics work perfectly to Greensleeves!
      >
      > And "House of the Rising Sun" scans to "Ach Elslein, liebe Elselein."
      >
      > Which only goes to show that locking me in a car for a 13 hour drive
      > will break even MY will.
    • Lisa Harmon
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 4 10:29 PM
        I just want to say that I for one have enjoyed reading other people's work and have found a new asian form to experiment with- waki-.
        ~i write haiku myself and tend towards syllabic forms at any rate.
        sharing can lead to interesting things at times.

        for those  who mainly scribble in words or notes, it's harder to find outlets or audience and to enjoy the instant feedback a performance gives. and it is just as important for scribblers as it is for performers to reach an audience.

        stop and delete now for i am inflicting mine own further down, for fair is fair, and i haven't a handy website to just post a link to.
        alais

        `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

        Iron Maiden

        With delicate needle-like grace
        My darling holds in her embrace
        My heart, my soul, all my body
        Until “Lady!” I cry, “Mercy!”

        No instrument of torture played
        Paeans as by my Iron Maid;
        Every nerve sings in jarring key
        Until “Lady!” I cry, “Mercy!”

        I live; how well I know I live!
        By the pain my Love has to give
        And give she does unstintingly
        Until “Lady,” I cry “Merci

        Alais de Saint Germain
        04/28/2005
        ( a kyrielle for mi'lady Fibra de My Algios)

        Web spun, heart held tight within
        desire, love, body;
        good-bye means I am with you.
        -Ash Maire