RE: [SCA_BARDS] Guitar / Lute purchase? (with flute p.s.)

  • Blueman Don
    Message 1 of 47 , Mar 9, 2006
      I have seen a played several of these traveling guitars ... hated them all!

      Denenwulf

      Message 47 of 47 , Mar 24, 2006
        Well it seems that the time for me to pass down the cloak is coming up fast. I have to tell you that it is my favorite part to pass it on cause I get to make someone else feel awesome. I guess I’ll tell you about what I am asking of you then.
        Three pieces , two during the day and the finalists will perform again just following court. I feel that a bard should be able to perform for the populace and so having the final round following court will give you all a chance to do just that.
        The first piece must teach a lesson of some sort. We bards should do our best to teach a lesson from time to time.
        The second piece may be of your choosing so long as it is entertaining.
        The third piece to be performed after evening court must be about Elfsea in some way. ((Writing a new Elfsea piece will definitely give you extra points!))
        So come on down to the Elfsea bardic competition and show us what you’ve got!!!

        May you walk in paths of health and prosperity.
        Your humble servant,

        Xian Xue
        Titled Shiren (Bard) of Elfsea
        Miscreant at Large