Taking a haitus from this listserv

  • Pendar Munro
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Greetings to the list from THL Pendar the Bard

      As many of you know I started a new job in January. The first couple of
      months were just spent in training, but now that I am full time I am being
      asked by my new employer to work 6 days a week. A few years ago that might
      have caused me to seek other employment, but I have a son and see potential
      for a genuine career at this place, so I am conceding to their request. This
      leaves me even less time for email than I already had, so I have decided to
      take a haitus from all the listservs that I am on. Nobody should take this
      move personally, I have all the motivation I need. :)

      People are still more than welcome to contact me directly at my email
      address, but it may take me a day or two to reply.

      Thanks,
      -Pendar

      This email scanned for Viruses and Spam by ZCloud.net