Fwd: Estrella War, Open Arms (bardic central) Pass the Word!

  • Yonatan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi All

      For those of you attending that are "bardic" of nature I would like to pass this along

      Master Yonatan

      Robert Seutter <truethomas@...> wrote:

      Subject: Estrella War, Open Arms (bardic central) Pass the Word!

      Hey folks-
      If you are coming to Estrella, don't forget to sign up with Lady Belasset for the Day Stages. And we are looking for volunteers to help man "Open Arms" aka Bardic Central. It will be next to one of the stages.
      The goal of Open Arms,(bardic Central)is to be a hub, communication point for the bardic events at war. All so we can promote the Bardic Arts.
      We'll have a place for you to stow gear (at risk) a bulletin board so you can;
      Announce events
      Messages-
      Post bardic ad's (instruments, services, etc.)
      Reviews
      and more!
      We'll also have a running schedule for the Day stages...managed by the lovely Lady Belasset
      And a map so you can locate your fellow bards and events. We'll also be collecting information to put together an interkingdom bard info sheet.
      We even hope to have some water and nibbles.
      If you have Ideas, we are interested. If you have talents to share, come jam with us. This is the first time we are doing this, and we need your support. Come find us, and pass the word.
      Thanks!
      For more info about Open Arms (bardic central), contact Lady Belasset at tuqute@...

      You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you are sitting on your butt. And who wants to make buttprints in the sands of time?? - Bob Howard

      PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.