Re: Re: klexmerzia - Don't be balkan', now

  • Sabine
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 9:17 AM
      Bonjour mes amis!

      --- Jenneth wrote:
      > there is a huge bit about a band called Electric Broadsides - (all
      > steeleye span fanatics, with some fairport thrown in -)

      *grin* Actually, the band is Broadside Electric. They're *fabulous*
      both recorded and live, although unfortunately they don't play out as
      often as they used to now that the band members are somewhat scattered
      geographically. You can check them out at <http://www.broadside.org> --
      I highly recommend all of their CDs!

      -Sabine de Kerbriant

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • jenny tavernier
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3 9:25 PM
        Wow!

        Thank you for the correction, and the fact that you have some data on them!

        See, this is one of the reasons I love it when people ask questions - not that I am the best searcher -(although pretty good at boolean, even if the subject had not crossed my mind in a few years) but not only do you learn, but you find wondrous things and links -

        I was indeed as a dog, er, snuffling amongst the snow finding rare truffles!

        Also, thanks for the real website, as I got there by going link to link!
        And thanks for the other listings!  Yowza! I'm off!......................................

        Jen!

        Seige Mathematics. "The right angle to approach a difficult problem is the 'try-angle'" - anon.

        softfooted insight
        when they reached with their voice
        they commanded a greater power and weaponry
        beyond any mere mortal touch

        ©2005JHT

      • Marcus Antaya
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4 5:19 AM

          I was indeed as a dog, er, snuffling amongst the snow finding rare truffles!
          Actually, the better metaphor would be the best sniffer of truffles, the pi...

          Um...

          Never mind.

          Love you Jen!

          Gyric

          Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
          Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy

          http://mail.yahoo.com