Re: Getting lit for the holidays....

  • Kathi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
      --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, jenny tavernier <lyricdancer88@y...>
      wrote:

      > although in honor of St. Lucia I did have a uh -
      > battery-operated wreath and candles on my head -

      GRINNNNN! I thought *I* was the only one who did that ;-)
      Elishava got a great picture at Boar's Head; I'll have to see if I can
      upload a copy here.

      Merrily,
      --Lucia (sic)
    • jenny tavernier
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
        All great and silly minds think alike!! (hee hee!) Love to see the pic!) (you can also off line email me one !!! - Jen - more below -

        Kathi <kcoutinho@...> wrote
        GRINNNNN!   I thought *I* was the only one who did that  ;-)
        Elishava got a great picture at Boar's Head; I'll have to see if I can upload a copy here.

        Although my tenants got something fairly authentic for a chatelaine, I (since I manage at IHOP) had been thinking of wearing a platter of faux pancakes with lit up fruit lights on them!  Maybe another holiday - or feast!)

        (St Lucia won out  for delivering candy and toilet paper though ) love those batteries!  (I can see myself going up and down 3 flights of stairs in two hoosies with drippy candles and a tray of toilet goodies)

        Jen the bard who filled her picklebowl with other goodies!

        Happy new yeat to all - as I still am trying to catch up on christmas !

        Seige Mathematics. "The right angle to approach a difficult problem is the 'try-angle'" - anon.

        softfooted insight
        when they reached with their voice
        they commanded a greater power and weaponry
        beyond any mere mortal touch

        ©2005JHT

        Yahoo! Shopping