Music Swap and Mini-Workshop this Friday! (Caid, Darachshire)

  • dancesin_moonlight
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Yes, the Darachshire Instigators are back at it again-
      Come join us for

      "FA LA LA Dammit!" Stories and Songs of the Season.
      Bring your favorite hanukwanzasolstirismas song to share (twenty
      copies), and we'll teach each other our favorite tunes. The mini-
      workshop will hosted by a special guest, Storyteller, Historian,
      Balladeer, Mr. Bill Howard.
      (the real deal! He has a degree in Arthurian lit, and has many
      fantastic tunes, stories, and so on.)

      And yes, the Wassail bowl will be up and flowing.

      The address is:
      209 Triunfo Canyon Road, (Recreation Center, Oakview Apartments)
      Westlake Village, CA 91361
      Friday Evening, December 9th., 7:00-10:00 ,2005

      (at the corner of Hampshire and Triunfo)

      Your hosts will be the Darachshire Instigators, and you can
      contact "True" at
      805-300-0011, or E-mail "truethomas(at)sbcglobal.net"
      Bring Munchies and Music to share, and any favorite beverages

      Directions!
      So get to the Hampshire Exit from the 101. If you are coming from the
      north, this is going through Thousand Oaks, just a bit. Get off and
      head to the right.
      If you are coming from the direction of LA, head north, get off on
      Hampshire, go under the freeway (get over to the far right lane) and
      head up the little rise.
      As you headed into the massively boring and overpriced burg of
      Westlake, you'll see a burger king on the right, a bank, on the left.
      Continue on. Then you'll see an apartment complex, and another. As
      you go past the sign for Oakview estates, you'll see the intersection
      of Triunfo Canyon Road and Hampshire. Right on the corner, {as you
      are driving in} is the Recreation Center. We'll have signs out. Find
      a place to park on the street (you may have to park on one of the
      other corners) Parking is usually pretty good. If you get lost, you
      can give us a call.