Tune for A&S Fight Song

  • Lutz, Andrea
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
      Well, I just stuck the words into a tune I already knew, because the site I got them from didn't have a tune listed.  I know, i'm taking shameless liberty with the song, but obviously the author has a sense of humor, so hopefully they won't mind.  So, the tune I use is from Mary Poppins....you know, the Supercalifragelisticexpealidocious song?  Thats what I use.  The words fit the tune perfectly.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
        It also fits to the "Irish Drinking Song" from "Whose
        Line Is It Anyway?". That's the first tune that popped
        into my head when I read it.

        Oh
        Eye-dee-dye-dee-dye-dee-dye-dee-dye-dee-dye-dee-dieeeeee!
        Eleanor

        --- "Lutz, Andrea" <Andrea.Lutz@...> wrote:

        > Well, I just stuck the words into a tune I already
        > knew, because the
        > site I got them from didn't have a tune listed. I
        > know, i'm taking
        > shameless liberty with the song, but obviously the
        > author has a sense of
        > humor, so hopefully they won't mind. So, the tune I
        > use is from Mary
        > Poppins....you know, the
        > Supercalifragelisticexpealidocious song? Thats
        > what I use. The words fit the tune perfectly.
        >

        > ________________________________

        =Vehicle+history&w3=Vehicle+history+report&w4=Vehicle+history+search&w5=

        Vehicle+history+vin&w6=Vehicle+history+record&c=6&s=150&.sig=iRukDK7kg8e
        > jA1c6EHoMOQ> Vehicle history

        2=Vehicle+history&w3=Vehicle+history+report&w4=Vehicle+history+search&w5

        =Vehicle+history+vin&w6=Vehicle+history+record&c=6&s=150&.sig=XmagAQsSPf
        > CfwdeKvoFI0Q> Vehicle history report

        story&w2=Vehicle+history&w3=Vehicle+history+report&w4=Vehicle+history+se

        arch&w5=Vehicle+history+vin&w6=Vehicle+history+record&c=6&s=150&.sig=Cnv
        > hLZuaiIc9YI4PK-UJ-Q>
        > Vehicle history search

        story&w2=Vehicle+history&w3=Vehicle+history+report&w4=Vehicle+history+se

        arch&w5=Vehicle+history+vin&w6=Vehicle+history+record&c=6&s=150&.sig=TnG
        > d7Sky6q78NQ4U-0mXYg> Vehicle history vin

        ry&w2=Vehicle+history&w3=Vehicle+history+report&w4=Vehicle+history+searc

        h&w5=Vehicle+history+vin&w6=Vehicle+history+record&c=6&s=150&.sig=iG-aQF
        > zKaWpJW4iPMw1MSA> Vehicle history record

        story&w2=Vehicle+history&w3=Vehicle+history+report&w4=Vehicle+history+se

        arch&w5=Vehicle+history+vin&w6=Vehicle+history+record&c=6&s=150&.sig=4ac
        > -Ffrvv0Awnuel4CYzUg>

        > web.

        > to:

        > Yahoo!
        > Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
        > .
        >

        > ________________________________
        >

        > This e-mail transmission contains information that
        > is confidential and may be privileged. It is
        > intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If
        > you receive this e-mail in error, please do not
        > read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you
        > are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
        > copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
        > information is prohibited. Please reply to the
        > message immediately by informing the sender that the
        > message was misdirected. After replying, please
        > erase it from your computer system. Your assistance
        > in correcting this error is appreciated.

        Never annoy a bard, for their memories are long, and your name scans to "Greensleeves". ~ Fiana of Clare

        Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
      • Marcus Antaya
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2005
          ROFLMAO!!

          Me too...that's exactly what I was thinking...

          Gyric

          Tessa Nieto <eleanor_cleavely@...> wrote:
          It also fits to the "Irish Drinking Song" from "Whose
          Line Is It Anyway?". That's the first tune that popped
          into my head when I read it.

          Oh
          Eye-dee-dye-dee-dye-dee-dye-dee-dye-dee-dye-dee-dieeeeee!
          Eleanor

          --- "Lutz, Andrea" <Andrea.Lutz@...> wrote:

          > Well, I just stuck the words into a tune I already
          > knew, because the
          > site I got them from didn't have a tune listed.  I
          > know, i'm taking
          > shameless liberty with the song, but obviously the
          > author has a sense of
          > humor, so hopefully they won't mind.  So, the tune I
          > use is from Mary
          > Poppins....you know, the
          > Supercalifragelisticexpealidocious song?  Thats
          > what I use.  The words fit the tune perfectly.

          Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
          Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy

          http://mail.yahoo.com