Apology - Re: [SCA_BARDS] Announcing Renaissance Festival Podcast

  • Stephen R. Melvin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      Sorry, I meant to reply privately.

      -R
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 2:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [SCA_BARDS] Announcing Renaissance Festival Podcast

      Would you be interested in MP3s of my music?  I'll be glad to let you use them in your podcast with no royalties as long as you make sure to let people know after each piece that my cassettes and cd's are available at:

      -Rathflaed

      Rathflaed DuNoir
      The Black Bard of Meridies, MSoB

      #1 Hit Song - "Tolkien (The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings)

      Celtic MP3s Music Magazine, Irish Drinking Songs for Cat Lovers
      http://www.celticmp3s.com/subscribe.shtml

        Subscribe:    SCA_BARDS-subscribe@egroups.com