Estrella War performers

  • OCeallachain@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2001
      I am *still* looking for people who may wish to perform on the stage in
      the merchants'at Estrella War, ESPECIALLY on Thursday night during the
      "Midnight Madness" sales (we're looking for people to fill the stage from
      5 to 10 pm, after which it turns into a drum and dance circle). Please
      contact me ASAP at oceallachain@... if you are interested.

      Thanks,
      Daithi O Ceállachaín
      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!