Jay Gilligan @ the Bryant-Lake Bowl

  • theater@juniorbirdman.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2001
      For anyone in the Minneapolis/ St Paul USA area
      interested in juggling arts:

      "100% me"
      a showcase of postmodern juggling by Jay
      Gilligan
      at the Bryant-Lake Bowl Theater
      Fridays at 9:30 -- $12
      February 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
      Reservations: (612) 825-8949
      The Bryant-Lake Bowl is at 810 W. Lake St.,
      Minneapolis
      and at http://www.BryantLakeBowl.com

      Juggler Jay Gilligan's canny kinetic sculptures
      have amazed audiences across the U.S. and
      Europe. Gilligan brings the U.S. debut of his
      new show "100% me" to the Bryant-Lake Bowl for
      an evening of movement-based object
      manipulation theater.

      Web address: http://
      www.juniorbirdman.com/jaygilligan