Re: [SCA_BARDS] Garb Jig

  • OCeallachain@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2000
      > Balthazar of Blackmoor
      >
      > Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?

      You get an explosion of gastronomical proportions. : P

      Shade and sweet water,
      Daithi O Ceallachain

      Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
    • cblackwill@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2000
        OCeallachain@... writes:

        > > Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?
        >
        > You get an explosion of gastronomical proportions. : P

        Oh...my...gawd! That was the punniest reply I have ever gotten to that
        signature line...

        Balthazar of Blackmoor

        Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?
      • Fayme Harper
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2000
          --- In SCA_BARDS@egroups.com, cblackwill@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 6/7/00 3:28:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
          > GypsyProductions@y... writes:
          >
          > > A brand new song.
          > >
          > > Garb Jig
          > >

          > Huzzah! Great stuff. Do you mind if I forward this over to the
          SCA-Garb
          > list? They'll get a hoot out of it.
          >
          > Balthazar of Blackmoor

          I would be honored. Yours, Sapphira
          P.S. How is juggling practice coming along?