Re: [SCA_BARDS] Advanced classes?

  • skaplan4@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
      >What do you do when someone has already had classwork through mundane >university on certain subject areas or has walked in the door with verifiable >mundane experience?

      >alais

      In the East, we suck thier brain dry...

      Selena
    • Tessa Nieto
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
        This is so cool.... *drools*

        Eleanor

        http://www.randomwerks.com/meridian_bardic/courses.htm

        > -R

        Never annoy a bard, for their memories are long, and your name scans to "Greensleeves". ~ Fiana of Clare

        Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

        Per fes, azure and sable, a harp or in chief stringed or, a lion dormant or.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Drew
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005

          > For those interested, here are the courses required by the
          > Meridian Bardic College for Graduation.
          >
          > http://www.randomwerks.com/meridian_bardic/courses.htm

          What does graduation get you?

          Sometimes I don't get it. I sing, I write, I'm a bard. What's all the
          fuss?
        • Stephen R. Melvin
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
            My understanding (they've changed things a bit since I was last in my homeland) is that graduation gets you the right to be called ollamh in the Meridian Bardic College, which is the highest level.  Basically a Master, but they can't use the title b/c that's reserved for peers.

            -R

            > For those interested, here are the courses required by the
            > Meridian Bardic College for Graduation.

            > http://www.randomwerks.com/meridian_bardic/courses.htm

            What does graduation get you?

            Sometimes I don't get it.  I sing, I write, I'm a bard.  What's all the
            fuss?

              Subscribe:    SCA_BARDS-subscribe@egroups.com

          • Stephen R. Melvin
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 9, 2005
              Don't know - have to talk to the College folks specifically.

              -R
              What do you do when someone has already had classwork through mundane university on certain subject areas or has walked in the door with verifiable mundane experience?

              alais

              "Stephen R. Melvin" <Rathflaed@...> wrote:
              For those interested, here are the courses required by the Meridian Bardic College for Graduation.

              If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.

                  Maya Angelou