Re: [SCA_BARDS] Digest Number 964

  • Alinalady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2005
      In a message dated 3/25/05 5:52:55 PM Central Standard Time, SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Message: 1
        Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 00:16:45 -0500
        From: Julie <j.golick@...>
      Subject: Need a sound recording program

      Hi all,

      I'm in search of a program which will allow me to record my songs in mp3
      format.  It doesn't need to be anything fancy, just something where I can
      sing and the computer will record.  Freeware is preferable.  I am using mac
      OS 9.2.2, which I realize may complicate things.

      If anyone has any information, please email me.

      Thanks!
      Katherine Ashewode

      I have this and it works very well for me...
      Lady Alina nic an Bhaird

      Audio Recording Wizard