one a different note!

  • aluric@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      Hail and well met my good fellows all!

      Perhaps one here could help me with my quest.

      I am in search of the actual music as well as the lyric's for the tune
      "Scarlet".

      I realize this is an Aethelmarc song, and I am for the East,
      but I have none but the most honorable of intentions.
      Having attending their last Pennsic Bardic ……..

      That said…. I can handle most of the popular formats be it Noteworthy, ABC
      and what have you (besides being the confused owner of the latest edition
      of Finale).

      IN any case, I am earnestly hoping to learn the tune for my own special
      performance during the next Pennsic war so I am running short of time. Any
      help will be greatly appreciated.

      Aluric

      Aetheluric Lundonie
      member of house d’Londres

      mka: Vince Ruta

      http://mail2web.com/ .
    • Talorgen nei Wrguist
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
        On Thu, January 6, 2005 12:51, aluric@... said:

        > Hail and well met my good fellows all!
        >
        > Perhaps one here could help me with my quest.
        >
        > I am in search of the actual music as well as the lyric's for the tune
        > "Scarlet".

        The recently-announced http://www.aebards.org/songs/ has this and some
        other popular AEthelmearc songs.

        --