Re: [SCA_BARDS] Digest Number 913

  • cissy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
      Its always good to see another
      > Ealdormerean..

      I'm here too ah but alas I am only a mere harper and new to boot. I just
      missed the storytelling course :( but I do hope someday to be a bit more
      bard like ;)
      I did meet a fantastic Bard this past weekend at the troubadours event.
      Wow! How do you all learn to talk like that?

      Cessily (Big harp)
    • Tim Jennings
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        Heya Cissily:)

        Who was that??

        Tim/Garraed

        Tim Jennings, Managing Director
        Roseneath Theatre
        +1 519 787 2399
        www.roseneath.ca

        I'm here too ah but alas I am only a mere harper and new to boot. I just

        missed the storytelling course :( but I do hope someday to be a bit more

        bard like ;)
        I did meet a fantastic Bard this past weekend at the troubadours event.
        Wow! How do you all learn to talk like that?

        Cessily (Big harp)

        Subscribe: SCA_BARDS-subscribe@egroups.com

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Marcus Antaya
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
          I'm here too, KB and all.

          I like having all the people around who will understand the discussions.

          Gyric