Re: [SCA_BARDS] Re: Greetings - New to List (dr. Tsivia)

  • jenny tavernier
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
      Oops! One earlier got away from me!)

      A belated welcomming Tsivia! (LOL!) I am glad to see you here, and adding the learned and the silly! (watch out for her, folks!  (Indeed!  innocent blinkin' look)
      She's got aces and sillies up her sleeve!)

      Jenneth Picklebowling along -

      freefall companions
      two winds in warmth
      vines twining, braving december
      though leaves, yet scattered from the same root
      and through time - never withering
      <c>2004JHT

      Do you Yahoo!?