Shameless Event Plug: Return of the Empire (Tallmadge, OH)

  • Karoline Kramer Gould
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      The Marche of Gwyntarian presents

      The Return of the Empire

      November 13, 2004
      First Church of God
      464 Northeast Ave
      Tallmadge, OH 44278

      Site Opens at 9:00 AM and closes at 8:00 PM

      Please note: This site is dry AND smoke-free

      Join the Marche of Gwyntarian as we celebrate our 30th birthday!

      We'll have fighting, fencing, youth boffer, a Quest, classes, a bardic
      challenge, children's activities, and a wonderful feast prepared by Mistress
      Chai'usun and Mistress Llyrydwyl Merewenna.

      For directions and more information, head to the event website at:
      http://www.midrealm.org/gwyntarian/empire.html

      Come share your memories of Gwyntarian and help make new ones!

      Fees:

      Site:
      Adults prereg $7.00
      Adult day of event $8.00
      Children 12 and under $4.00
      Children 5 and under free
      Family cap of $25

      Feast:
      Adults $8.00
      Children $4.00

      Questions can be directed to the autocrat, THL Sofia Tyzes at
      karoline@... or 330-688-1640

      Site and Feast registrations should be sent to:

      Muirgheal inghean Broccin (Erin Hagmaien)
      1650 Mulberry Court Suite #117
      Kent OH 44240
      (330)346-0057
    • wodeford
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "Karoline Kramer Gould"
        <karoline@k...> wrote:
        > The Marche of Gwyntarian presents
        >
        > The Return of the Empire
        >
        > November 13, 2004
        > First Church of God
        > 464 Northeast Ave
        > Tallmadge, OH 44278

        Oh, look! She put the modern US location of the event in the subject
        line. Thank you, thank you, thank you. ;->

        Jehanne de I don't own a crystal ball
      • Jason Alexander Hartbrook
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
          Congratulations on thirty years of merriment and fun!

          -=Arsieu de Bordeaulx, bard and proud of it=-

          *** "Still fillking after all these years" - Sir Paulus of Simon ***