to all meridian bards

  • Jay Meeks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004

      To  all meridian bards on this listI would liketo  remind you  ogf the call  out for bards and bardic preformers to  come to  sol haven's event  hot summer Knights  http://www.solhaven.com/events/hak01.htm please go  out and support them if you  can

      I also  had an idea,  whay  dont the bards of meridies band together and make bardic bands,  that way we can draw on each  other's abilities and spread bardic arts better..

      just a thought

      thorfinn

                   "..................."
                                     -Silent Bob

      Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more!
    • sunshinegirl
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004
        From: "Jay Meeks" <thorfinneriksonr@...>

        > I also had an idea, whay dont the bards of meridies band together and
        make bardic bands, that way we can draw on each other's abilities and
        spread bardic arts better..

        Are you on the Meridian Bardic list? Suggest it there. What do you mean
        by "make bardic bands"?

        Melandra, Formerly of Caid, Calafia, Summergate, now of Meridies, Gleann
        Abhann, Small Gray Bear