HTML expertise anyone?

  • Dr. Shelley Rabinovitch
    Message 1 of 10 , May 19, 2004
      Greetings all from TSivia!

      I am working on hatching an idea which will without a doubt, benefit us all.

      How many folks have HTML expertise here <more specifically, managing a web
      site, etc.?>?

      Thanks!
      TSivia
    • Steve Pierce
      Message 2 of 10 , May 19, 2004
        At 03:28 PM 5/19/2004, you wrote:

        Greetings all from TSivia!

        I am working on hatching an idea which will without a doubt, benefit us all.

        How many folks have HTML expertise here <more specifically, managing a web
        site,  etc.?>?

        I do :-)

        Stephen Greyhawkes
        Steve Pierce
      • Drew
        Message 3 of 10 , May 19, 2004
          I do. I do it for a living, and for sca sites as well.

          purple
          ----
          tragicomic bereave rush calfskin coppery tic cyanate incautious finch
          jonquil nowaday stowaway adhere buttermilk parkway bohemia chloride abide
          commutate scarce justine osiris attenuate ferreira movie blend aviary
          juxtapose agreed communal shipbuilding hat cameramen bluff parkway
          archbishop cadaverous kendall gratitude lethal bragg meditate irreplaceable
          acidulous midshipmen bateman

        • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
          Message 4 of 10 , May 19, 2004
            On Wednesday 19 May 2004 15:28, Dr. Shelley Rabinovitch wrote:
            > How many folks have HTML expertise here <more specifically, managing a web
            > site,  etc.?>?

            Probably lots of us. :-) Count me as one. I started designing Internet
            sites back when "Internet site" meant Gopher, not Web. [GRIN]

            Justin

            keys fesswise reversed sable.

          • Brenna Lyons
            Message 5 of 10 , May 19, 2004
              Message
              I have done my own web sites for the last two years.

              Brenna

              How many folks have HTML expertise here <more specifically, managing a web
              site,  etc.?>?

              Thanks!
              TSivia
            • devin_of_coppertree
              Message 6 of 10 , May 19, 2004
                --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. Shelley Rabinovitch"
                <tsivia@u...> wrote:
                > Greetings all from TSivia!
                >
                > I am working on hatching an idea which will without a doubt,
                benefit us all.

                > How many folks have HTML expertise here <more specifically,
                managing a web
                > site, etc.?>?
                >
                > Thanks!
                > TSivia

                2 year certificate in Graphic Design, and 6 years of making websites
                for fun, none are up at the moment, most where free hosted, and I
                just canceled my .com since I wasn't happy with the service provider.
                -D-
              • Kythe
                Message 7 of 10 , May 20, 2004
                  http://members.isp01.net/jester/

                  Mostly HTML but good at stealing javascript too

                  Kythe

                  <tsivia@u...> wrote:
                  > Greetings all from TSivia!
                  >
                  > I am working on hatching an idea which will without a doubt,
                  benefit us all.

                  > How many folks have HTML expertise here <more specifically,
                  managing a web
                  > site, etc.?>?
                  >
                  > Thanks!
                  > TSivia
                • Jazz
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 21, 2004
                    That would be me for one.

                    http://www.geocities.com/lacduvalle/arsieu.html

                    -=Arsieu de Bordeaulx=-

                    > Greetings all from TSivia!
                    >
                    > I am working on hatching an idea which will without a doubt,
                    benefit us all.

                    > How many folks have HTML expertise here <more specifically,
                    managing a web
                    > site, etc.?>?
                  • GOD
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 23, 2004
                      I am A small business owner that hosts domains and builds computers.
                      My site is
                      http://www.endallcomputing.com

                      Geovonte

                      In Service to the dream

                      -=Arsieu de Bordeaulx=-

                      > Greetings all from TSivia!
                      >
                      > I am working on hatching an idea which will without a doubt,
                      benefit us all.

                      > How many folks have HTML expertise here <more specifically,
                      managing a web
                      > site, etc.?>?

                      Subscribe: SCA_BARDS-subscribe@egroups.com

                      Yahoo! Groups Links
                    • michael wright
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 31, 2004

                        I also have experience in webdesign, and management of a site
                        shawn_unsungbard

                        gor-aw.zzn.com Email for Gor, and those who love it.
                        Get your own Web-based E-mail Service at http://www.zzn.com