Donations; THANK YOU!

  • Dr. Shelley Rabinovitch
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Greetings all, from TSivia

      I want to thank Olagh Garraed Galbreath, O.L. and Lord William Merric, for
      having both kindly offered to donate a spindle of blank CD's each for the
      Great Child Ballad CD project.

      Spindle exchange (where required) and related things will happen later this
      month at Ealdormere's Crown Tournament, and both Garraed and my apprentice
      Lady Claricia Nyetgale, have offered to copy CDs for everyone who has been
      requesting one.

      This will GREATLY reduce the cost of this project, as there are THREE CD's
      of MP3s to be sent out per person. We will have to cover one spindle of
      cd's, plus postage <when we aren't nearby geographically> and padded
      envelopes. I"m sure folks will forgive us if we don't send these in jewel
      cases?

      At the moment I know for sure I've got requests from over 30 people across
      the SCA; I expect it is actually higher (closer to 50) but I'm very tired
      tonight. <Forgive me..!!>

      Thank you for the goodness of your hearts: for donating supplies, for
      wanting the music, for sharing the music, and for supporting and encouraging
      the bardic arts within the SCA.

      Yaay Ioseph! Yaay Garraed! Yaay William! Yaay Claricia!!

      Happily for the bardic arts
      TSivia (Ealdormere)