Re: [SCA_BARDS] CHILD BALLADS Named After Francis Child

  • Melissa Kelly
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      They're calling it Scarborough Renaissance Festival now! ?  When I was a kid in Dallas (about 10-15 years ago) it was actually called Scarborough Faire.

      Boy that brings back memories.  Do they still sell fried ice cream there? (Snicker--it's only Medival/Renaissance to the Indians/Mexicans, but still yummy)

      Viola

      hatshepsut42@... wrote:
      And join us in Dallas, at Scarborough Renaissance Festival.  www.scarboroughrenfaire.com

      "Whoever has good material for a story is grieved if the tale is not well told." Marie de France

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Brad Boda d'Aylward
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2004
        I went to the link below and ended up at this one. WOW. Lots.

        http://www.faire.net/SCRIBE/archives/Music.Htm

        Brad

        Subject: [SCA_BARDS] CHILD BALLADS Named After Francis Child