Juggling practice.

  • ZEL aka Sapphira
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2000
      You're right. I could have sworn the poster said Sunday, but when I
      went back to double check it was gone.

      I hope you have a good turn out for Estrella. Unfortunately I can't
      go and leave my business unattended for that long.

      Anyone want to form an SCA juggling practice in Orange County? I
      know there is a mundane one on Fri. nights, but that is performer's
      prep night, so I never get to go. I prefer daytime, and outdoors.
      Speak up if you are interested. Musicians could join us to rehearse
      as well.