Greetings!

  • GYPSYDANCER@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 6 3:38 PM
      I just added 6 new people to the group. Thank you for your
      patience. If you have time, read up on some of the previous posts,
      as they are a wealth of information and ideas. If you feel brave,
      introduce yourself. If you want to wait a while to see if we are all
      a bunch of nuts first, you can do that as well.
    • bardofthesun
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 10, 2005
        Unto this fine companionship of bards, greetings!

        I just joined this group, and thought an introduction was in order. I
        am known as Lady Syele von der Rosen of Atenveldt, and have been an
        unofficial bawdy bard for about the past 3 years. :) Most of my
        repertoire was learned around the campfires of my mercenary family,
        the Landsknechts. Recently I lost a bet... er, um, performed a fine
        period piece of music at our competition for the Atenveldt Kingdom
        bard, the Bard of the Sun. The rest is history. :)

        I look forward to meeting a great many of you at the upcoming Pennsic
        War!

        In Service to the Crown of Atenveldt,
        Syele
      • Marcus Antaya
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 10, 2005
          Well Syele,

          I will be having a bawdic circle around the campfire
          at pennsic. Probably later on on war week. Check
          information point for the bardic locator book to find
          out when.

          Hope to see you there...

          Gyric

          Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
          Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around nice guy

          http://mail.yahoo.com