Hail and Well Met

  • Adam Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:43 PM
      Hail and Well Met, Bards of the Known World.

      My name is Pieter Van Der Eiken, singer of the Barony of Shattered
      Crystal in the Middle of the Middle Kingdom...

      I am new to the SCA (only one year) and newish to bardic (5 years),
      and am happy to find a group of discussions and fellow musickers...

      I have written a few songs, and performed countless others, perhaps
      even some of yours...lol...and I wish to give you all a fond hello and
      greetings.

      My email address is hrafenskald@... and I love getting email...I
      love to talk...I love it love it love it...lol...duh, that's why I
      wanna be a bard...hehehe

      My website is http://lilyoak.net and has a slowly expanding bardic
      section and bardic booksehelf filled with songs I perform and my own
      originals with simple midis for easy learning. Feel free to learn
      them, perform them and above all enjoy them!

      To other bards of the Midrealm: I would love to hear from you all. I
      am trying to build up the bardic in my local area, and together with
      the newly re-arrived Lord Kenneth the Shard Bard, I think we can do
      it! But I would love to have help and experienced
      cohorts...err...conspirators...err...friends...yeah, that's it...lol

      Anyway, I ramble, so I shall leave now with a simple...lol...

      Greetings and thank you from Pieter Van Der Eiken, Singer and Shard of
      Shattered Crystal, most Crystalline Barony of the Midlands in the ever
      glorious and resplendant Middle Kingdom. Hubbah to their Majesties!

      lol...don't you like it simple?