Re: [SCA_BARDS] KWAS 2004

  • Anna von Silvenhain
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
      well, next time it could be helpful to write,
      in _which_ kingdom you are ;)

      servus,
      Anna

      --- Lady Brygyt dArcy <renlady68@...>
      schrieb: > Greetings from the Event Steward for the
      Known World Arts and Sciences Symposium. I would like
      to invite everyone to come to our fair kingdom

      =====
      Anna von Silvenhain
      Chatelaine
      Shire of Two Seas
      www.silvenhain.de.vu

      Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de
    • Carla
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
        I had hoped everyone would check out the web site for more information.
        The event is being held in the Kingdom of Trimaris in her sunny city of
        Orlando.

        Brygyt

        On Thursday, April 1, 2004, at 03:25 AM, Anna von Silvenhain wrote:

        > well, next time it could be helpful to write,
        > in _which_ kingdom you are ;)
        >
        > servus,
        > Anna
        >
        > --- Lady Brygyt dArcy <renlady68@...>
        > schrieb: > Greetings from the Event Steward for the
        > Known World Arts and Sciences  Symposium. I would like
        > to invite everyone to come to our fair kingdom
        >
        > =====
        > Anna von Silvenhain
        > Chatelaine
        > Shire of Two Seas
        > www.silvenhain.de.vu
        >

        > Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de
        >

        > Community email addresses:
        >   Post message: SCA_BARDS@egroups.com
        >   Subscribe:    SCA_BARDS-subscribe@egroups.com

        >   http://www.egroups.com/community/SCA_BARDS

        <image.tiff>

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Known World Arts and Sciences Symposium
        June 24-27th, 2004
        Orlando Florida
        http://home.earthlink.net/~kwas04/
      • Anna von Silvenhain
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
          thank you Brygyt :)

          I've checked the website, yes, but my mail came from a
          wish as I read the mail:
          "oh, cool an A&S event :) hmm, will I be able to join
          it or is the mail uninteresting for me, like the many
          mails of other SCA-lists with shopping tipps and so on
          for places, I think I'll never see in my lifetime."

          you see, it was just a filter-function, because it's a
          bit difficult for an european to join any event in the
          US :) And I can't check every website to see if it's
          interesting for me ...

          sorry again,
          Anna
          (oh, ähm, Kingdom of Drachenwald ;) )

          =====

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
            We will think of all your cousins that will not be able to attend. We
            will be offering a proceedings book for the event that those unable to
            attend might like. I will keep everyone posted on it's progress.

            Brygyt

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
              wow, great !!!

              I wish, we would have so much (wo)manpower here in
              Drachenwald ... you are creating so wonderful websites
              and give helpful information for a mor or less new
              kingdom ... *sigh*

              :)
              Anna

              =====