Re: [SCA_BARDS] Denver group

  • Brighid Anraith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
      >If anyone has any info on who to contact (phone numbers would be
      >wonderful, emails alright) I would much, much appreciate it.

      http://www.sca-caerthe.org/

      ....is the website for the Denver SCA group.

      Lady Damia al-Andalus at 303-296-7673 (between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM only) or
      by e-mail at hospitaller@....

      ...is listed as the Hospitaller on the Newcomers section of their site.

      The Honorable Lord Robert Marchet Phone: 303-254-4743 (No calls after 9:00
      PM, please)
      E-mail: seneschal@...

      ....is their Senechal if you have troubling reaching the Hospitaller.

      Hope that helps,
      Brighid Anraith

      Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!
      Utinam coniurati te in foro interficiant!
      Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!
      Spero nos familiares mansuros.

    • Bradleigh C Simms
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        Thanks for the response, Brighid!

        -- Arianna

        On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 21:38:22 +0000 "Brighid Anraith"
        <redmagpie@...> writes:
        > >If anyone has any info on who to contact (phone numbers would be
        > >wonderful, emails alright) I would much, much appreciate it.
        >
        > http://www.sca-caerthe.org/
        >
        > ....is the website for the Denver SCA group.
        >
        > Lady Damia al-Andalus at 303-296-7673 (between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM
        > only) or
        > by e-mail at hospitaller@....
        >
        > ...is listed as the Hospitaller on the Newcomers section of their
        > site.
        >
        > The Honorable Lord Robert Marchet Phone: 303-254-4743 (No calls
        > after 9:00
        > PM, please)
        > E-mail: seneschal@...
        >
        > ....is their Senechal if you have troubling reaching the
        > Hospitaller.
        >

        > Hope that helps,
        > Brighid Anraith
        >
        > Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!
        > Utinam coniurati te in foro interficiant!
        > Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!
        > Spero nos familiares mansuros.

        http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.
        msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca

        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: SCA_BARDS@egroups.com

        > http://www.egroups.com/community/SCA_BARDS
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links