RE: [SCA_BARDS] Re: Digest Number 687

  • Safya bint Ziyad (Safya the Silent)
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2003
      For me it's always the songs I know SO well that if I think about it too
      hard, I forget EVERYTHING. Anyone else ever have this happen? Songs that if
      you just open your mouth and sing them, they come out great, but the moment
      you try to "remember" them, they disappear into nothingness? This is what I
      call having a mind like a steel seive. Strong, sturdy, and holds absolutely
      nothing with confidence.

      Safya