Re: [SCA_BARDS] Re: An Tirian Bards!

  • Brighid Anraith
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 17, 2003
      >having been to many an tir bardic evemts, and having won a few of
      >them, and then moving to ealdormere (or should i say heldormere)....blah,
      >blah, blah

      Sigh.

      Hi, Brighid here.

      The original message being quoted here (the one about the differences
      between Ealdormere and An Tir bardic circles) was from me.

      The person who responded is �trolling for bunnies� as my lord puts it.

      I have met this man in person. I was chatelaine of Skeldergate in
      Ealdormere at the time and I spent about 45 minutes with him, at one
      meeting. He has received many offers of help at getting to events from
      myself, from my lord, from any number of people. Each one has been
      summarily rejected, and the encounter twisted by him, into some sort of
      prejudicial, deliberate attempt at excluding him and tormenting him.

      I and several of my friends have had run-ins with him both in-person, and on
      a number of lists that we are on, over a period of some years. He has
      cradled close every imagined slight and parades them out every so often.
      Since those incidences did not occur here, please hold me excused from
      repeating them. I do not believe this is an appropriate forum for it.

      The last time he popped up on a list I was on, I contacted him privately to
      resolve the issue. He showed not the slightest interest in resolving the
      problem, accepting a simple apology, or even agreeing to let the matter drop
      as unresolveable.

      I can only conclude that he suffers from a martyr complex, and pity him.
      But I won�t be bothering to continue to indulge him in it.

      Sincerely,
      Brighid Anraith

      Utinam barbari spatium proprium tuum invadant!
      Utinam coniurati te in foro interficiant!
      Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant!
      Spero nos familiares mansuros.

    • John and Michelle Rehfeld
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 2, 2003
        I thought this was dropped. *looks around confused*

        Marie