CROSS-POST![Fwd: [TY] SCAdian's missing son....please read]

  • Kat Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2003
      I am forwarding a note from a friend who stayed with me while filing
      the missing persons report for her son... please pass it on as far and
      wide as you can! He disappeared while following the Phish concerts. -Kat

      My son, Nicholaus Kirkpatrick is missing. The last reliable sighting
      of him was at pre-registration some day (the registrar isn't sure
      which day) the week of July 15, 2003 at Watkins College in Nashville.

      Please visit the link
      http://www.geocities.com/find_nick_22/Find_Nick.html

      Please pass this link to everyone you know. If he is alive and for
      whatever reason has decided to "go walkabout", he may be in or headed
      for the California area.

      Thanks to all.

      Grainne inghean Chormaic (m.k.a. Karen Kirkpatrick)