Windhover Bard preliminaries

  • Randy Colby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Greetings to all on this list:

      I am honored to announce the winner of the Windhover Bard Northern
      Preliminary Competition, in the Kingdom of the Outlands, is Lady
      Elaisse de Garrigues. She will compete at the final competition at
      the Outlands Crown Tournament, to be held in the Shire of Caer Galen,
      in Mid-September. I wish the best of luck to her.

      Colb'an the Lutemaker
      Pencerdd of Unser Hafen