Bardic Books at Pennsic

  • KaziBrionSCA
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2003

      Greetings from Brion Enkazi and Michael Alewright, keepers of the Pennsic
      "Bard Books". We need your help to fill them up.

      For those might not know, each year a "Bards-By-Day" and a "Bards-By-Night"
      book are placed at Information Point with listings of all the known
      bard-related classes, circles, parties, gatherings, etc. Anyone interested
      in bardic activities who wants to know what's going on at any particular
      time can simply go and look. People who'd like others to know about their
      particular event can simply publish a notice. You get the idea.

      The problem is, we need to be told what's going on before we can make the
      list complete! At this point the only information we have is:

           The published class list.
           Bardic circle at the Debatable Lands on Sunday the 10th, 9:00 p.m.
           Bardic circles at the Enchanted Ground, Monday the 11th through Friday the 15th, 9:00 p.m.
           Ship Burning and bardic circle at the Ealdormere Royal on Closing Saturday, the 16th, O'Dark

      We know _about_ several other events in general, but we don't have the
      details. Please send date, time, location and description to either Brion
      Enkazi (KaziBrionSCA@...) or Michael Alewright
      (greenstein@...) to be included.

      Thanks in advance for all your help.

      YIS,

      Brion & Michael

    • KaziBrionSCA
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2004
        Greetings from Brion Enkazi and Michael Alewright, keepers of
        the "Bards-By-Day" and "Bards-By-Night" books that list Pennsic's
        bardic events. Please spread the word and send any entries
        you want listed to _bardicbooks@..._. We need time,
        date, location, and any brief description you'd care to have us
        include.

        YIS,

        The Authors

        P.S. Please forward this to all appropriate lists. The original post has
        been sent to the Rialto, the SCA_Bards list, PBardic, and the Aethelmearc
        lists.

        Thanks again!