Forgive me for being off topic.

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2003
      Forgive me for being off topic. I want to invite anyone that has an
      interest in the Ancient Celts to visit our usersgroup, This is a
      living history group, comprised of personnas related to the Celts of
      ancient times. We encourage those who are intersted to visit, and
      join us. We are all members of the Society for Creative Anacronism,
      but this group is not an official SCA public area. If you enter,
      show respect to one another, but please share your idea's,
      aspirations and ask a question if you so desire.

      house_keltoi@yahoogroups.com

      This is a once only posting, no spam here.