Looking for music.

  • Edward Ganz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2003
      I am looking to purchase some CD's for a bard from
      Atenveldt named Yonaton. Anyone know where I can get
      them online?

      Justinian

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Stephen Melvin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2003
        Look for Yonatan's stuff at amberwyvernmusic:

        http://www.amberwyvernrecords.com/Store.html

        They've got three of his disks up. If they don't have what you want, get
        back in touch with me and I'll get in touch with him for you.

        -Rathflaed DuNoir
        The Black Bard of Meridies, MSoB
        http://www.chivalry.com/blackbard/

        >From: Edward Ganz <mrjustinian@...>
        >To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SCA_BARDS] Looking for music.
        >Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 17:11:06 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >I am looking to purchase some CD's for a bard from
        >Atenveldt named Yonaton. Anyone know where I can get
        >them online?
        >
        >Justinian

        >http://search.yahoo.com

      • E.Ganz
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2003
          I was hoping to find some of his earlyer works.

          Justinian

          --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Melvin" <Rathflaed@h...>