Re: [SCA_BARDS] Introduction

  • Susanna Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 28, 2003
      Very nice! Welcome to the list.

      Elsa

      --- Randy Colby <xzoomy@...> wrote:
      > I send greetings to this god list:
      > Allow me to introduce myself. I am Lord Colb'an the Lutemaker
      > (also called Colb'an Itchfoot), from the Barony of Unser Hafen, in
      > the Kingdom of the Outlands. Here is a more proper introduction.
      >
      > I carry two bows, one short and one long
      > The long is for arrows, the short is for song.
      > A bow with an arrow can put foes to flight,
      > But a bow with a song can bring great delight.
      > An arrow I use when the foe is at hand,
      > But I's rather send music throughout the land.
      > A world without music is a sad place indeed,
      > So I'll play you a tune for a tankard of mead.
      > With arrow or song I'll forever stand
      > I'm the wandering troubador know as Colb'an
      >
      > Colb'an the Luthier,
      > AS XXXVII
      > CE 2002
      >
      > Lord Colb'an The Lutemaker
      > Pencerdd of Unser Hafen

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Amy Somerfield
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 4, 2008
        Hi!

        I'm new on the list, and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a begining
        juggler working with a 3 ball cascade pattern at the moment. I do
        have goals to learn poi and staff juggling moving in skill eventually
        to playing with fire.

        I'd love to learn storytelling and some of the other bardic arts. I'm
        located in the Southern region of the East kingdom and looking to get
        to know more people in the area who enjoy this type of activity. Also
        looking to learn as much as I can from anyone willing to teach.

        Guenuureth.