Re: songs

  • ranger5
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      Greetings good entertainers and tellers of histories-

      I moved to Atlantia from Atenveldt a few years ago and recently started
      performing again. I get requests for songs I know little to nothing about.
      perhaps someone could help me with a couple of them-

      'Worms of the Earth'- who wrote this originally? I found the words
      . . . but not the author, or the tune. anyone have the tune?

      'Llewellyn's ride' - anyone know anything about this song?

      I am also looking for a good period song written in Spanish that is not
      one of the cantigas . . . my bizarre goal being to be able to perform one
      period piece in each of the major romance languages. I have french and
      latin so far (wait- is latin a romance language?) and am working on
      italian, so i need spanish and portugese, I think.

      -Thanks,
      Dunstan LeHeryngmongere