legends

  • tatianaserayamikhailovna@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      I am about ready to sequence the Legends of the SCA fundraiser book
      for printing. If you missed earlier it is as a fundraiser for the
      Meridians Waterbearer's Guild attempting to form. If you wanted to
      submit anything please do so. If I have enough stuff I'll do a
      second volume.

      YIS,
    • Alinalady@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
        Looks like I will be addin' to the makin' of the second volume...sigh* but
        let me know love when that will be...I am soo glad you had such a wonderful
        out pourin' of stories so quickly! Hoping to purchase vol. 1 when it comes
        out~!!

        Lady Alina nic an Bhaird