selling

  • john lavers
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2000
      it dawns on me that there might be some one here who wants a hurdy
      gurdy--i'm selling one. it's a 21 key chromatic one--so a little
      outside of period--as are almost all the hurdy gurdies i've sen at sca
      events. a camac. it needs some tlc but can be played and i have the
      best repair and mauntence book available, in english, german and
      french.

      i'm learning fiddle this year and already play cittern and harp and am
      the worlds worst bagpipe player so i think something has to go. if
      interested leave your e mail address i'l try to send pictures.
    • Fayme Harper
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2000
        To post a photo to the list, click on FILES to the left and follow
        the directions there. Your humble moderator, ZEL