desperately seeking help...

  • MMSchrr .
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003

      Well met goodmen and gentle ladies,

      Hope this finds you all well.

      As Spring is creeping around the corner, and we are in the midst of planning our Equinox feast (Sat March 22, 3pm-8pm.)  We are shooting for selling ~50 tickets and are desperately looking for some new entertainment.

      Any vocalists, intrumentalists, jesters, peots, dancers or other entertainers out there interested in performing for us in the Laconia, NH area? Compensation would certianly be negotiable and crash space can always be rummaged up!

      Please contact me privately at phoenixroost@... if interested.

      Thanks in advance,

      Maggie M Schreier

      PS Kudos to those who hosted Birka. Everyone was duly impressed!

      "The truth you speak has no past and no future. It is, and that's all it needs to be."
      Richard Bach

    • Gryphon
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
        where is this event?
        -Aifric Ni Fhaolain
        As Spring is creeping around the corner, and we are in the midst of planning our Equinox feast (Sat March 22, 3pm-8pm.)  We are shooting for selling ~50 tickets and are desperately looking for some new entertainment.

        Any vocalists, intrumentalists, jesters, peots, dancers or other entertainers out there interested in performing for us in the Laconia, NH area? Compensation would certianly be negotiable and crash space can always be rummaged up!

        Please contact me privately at phoenixroost@... if interested.

        Thanks in advance,

        Maggie M Schreier

        PS Kudos to those who hosted Birka. Everyone was duly impressed!

        "The truth you speak has no past and no future. It is, and that's all it needs to be."
        Richard Bach

          Subscribe:    SCA_BARDS-subscribe@egroups.com

      • MMSchrr .
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003

          Laconia, NH

          About 40minutes from the Birka site....

          "The truth you speak has no past and no future. It is, and that's all it needs to be."
          Richard Bach
          >From: "Gryphon"
          >Subject: Re: [SCA_BARDS] desperately seeking help...
          >Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:41:29 -0500
          >
          >where is this event?
          >-Aifric Ni Fhaolain

        • Fred (Flieg) Hollander
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2003
            At 02:59 PM 2/3/03 -0500, MMSchrr . wrote:

            Please turn off the html. It makes it very hard for those of us with text
            based mail readers to understand anything. Not yelling at no one; just
            letting you know.

            * * * Frederick of Holland, MSCA, OP, OL, etc.
            |===========| http://xray.cchem.berkeley.edu/flieg2/allmember
            (((Flieg Hollander, Chemistry Dept., U.C. Berkeley)))
            ===A crank.========= Old Used Duke ======Not a tool.=====
            [All subjects of the Crown are equal under its protection.]