Re: just some holiday psychosis

  • wodeford <wodeford@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2002
      --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "Josef Melech" <kippykippot@h...>
      wrote:
      > Subject: Urgent message from SANTA :
      > I have been watching you very closely to see if you have been
      > good this year and since you have, I will be telling my elves to
      make some
      > goodies for me to leave under your tree at Christmas. I was going
      to bring
      > you all gifts from the 12 days of Christmas, but we had a little
      problem.

      Um, on the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a raging
      case of the stomach flu. PLEASE don't wish this stuff on people even
      in jest.

      I hope everyone has a peaceful, joyous (and illness free!) Christmas
      (it's December 25, therefore it's Christmas, not some politically
      correct nebulosity, so there) and a prosperous, happy New Year.

      Jehanne de Wodeford, thankfully keeping down solids for the past
      twelve hours.
    • Kataryna Dragonweaver <eclipsek@teluspla
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2003
        Speaking as someone who thinks Xmas should be Jan 5th
        Merry Chistmas.
        :)
        -Kataryna
      • Susanna Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2003
          Christmas is 12 days long. It starts the 25 of December and ends the
          5th of January. I too am always surprised by people who forget that.
          And peeved by the ones who think the 12 Drummers are due on the 25th.
          Happy Epiphany. Merry Christmas. Joyeaux Fromage!

          Elsa

          <eclipsek@...> wrote:
          > Speaking as someone who thinks Xmas should be Jan 5th
          > Merry Chistmas.
          > :)
          > -Kataryna

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Joseph Chiasson
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2003

            ????? Happy Cheese ?????

            Joseph Chiasson

            164 Braemar Dr. Apt. 29

            Dartmouth, NS, Canada

            B2X 2T3

            phone: (902) 434-4776

            email: joseph.chiasson@...

            <eclipsek@...> wrote:
            > Speaking as someone who thinks Xmas should be Jan 5th
            > Merry Chistmas.
            > :)
            > -Kataryna

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com