  • Josef Melech
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002
      As I sit here, with a slightly wooden head due to
      yesterday's party, this timely piece of advice
      crosses my screen.

      a) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer
      heart attacks than the British or Americans.

      (b) On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat
      and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or
      Americans.

      c) The Japanese drink very little red wine and s
      suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

      d) The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and
      also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

      e) Conclusion: Eat and drink what you like.
      It's speaking English that kills you!!

      ISTTD,
      Josef

      Never argue with a short angry man with a very sharp sword in his hand.

      Lord,

      Grant me the serenity to live with those i can change, the strength to cope
      with the ones i can not, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those who tick
      me off.

      MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf
    • Joseph Chiasson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2002