HOOZAH FOR Chanticleer Concerts

  • hatshepsut42@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2002
      Ahhhhhhhhhh YES, I do RECOGNIZE the "Group"....And Since we're talking about some of the finest community Chorus' around The Womens Chorus Of Dallas Ranks right up there with one of the Finest Chorus' in America along with Their Brothers The Turtle Creek Chorale...I have sung with the Womens Chorus for Over 13 years now...Please visit our site also at www.twcd.org Thanks BARD 343 The Moor Of Dundee in Dallas...