Re: Dreamstone bardics

  • windsingersmoon
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 29, 2002
      Well, it wasn't to be at Dreamstone Tourney.

      We were at a dance, went in search of an ODM meeting, 5 of us
      showed up, two fell asleep waiting for more, and only one braved the
      cold water, then he and I went in search of a revel while the other
      three went to bed. We found no revel and ended up Smerfing the
      kitchen frig. and talking a couple of hours hopeing to hear revelers
      off in the distance some where, or wandering about, but the whole
      site seemed asleep, and only Raven showed up, looking for paper for
      the 'necessary' room. We offered him soap and a chicken leg.
      Then we went off in search of our own beds. The only song I had on
      me was the one about the Road to Rome that someone found for me.
      That, and "The Bonnie Ship the Diamond" (a whaleing song that's got
      a neat cheerful sound, and Cold Iron and "Cape Horn" (another sailing
      song) kept going round in my noggin, all week-end. So maybe I'm a
      wood-carver who would be a bard, if my audience was drunk enough !<G>
      Shara,....(oh well, there's another event in 3 weeks,.....I'll
      practice, til then, and then go looking for a drunken party,.....or
      maybe I should just get drunk enough,.....nope, t'won't work,....I
      don't drink,.....oh well, back to plan 'A' <G> )