UPDATE to our new members.

  • GypsyProductions@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 1999
      Well, right now I'm strumming my guitar. I've started playing piano again too. I write poetry, do juggling, some storytelling and magic. My biggest problem now is trying to stay tuned up with everything. Its all too easy to let things slip and then realize I haven't done anything if like forever.
      Here's to inspiration. Happy Millineum. Yours, Sapphira of Alexandria