RE: [SCA_BARDS] Re: Martial poems (was: Letting go....)

  • Savya the Silent
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2002
      Might I beg permission to perform this at events? *falls to knees, hands
      held in prayer, eyes batting and pleading*

      Savya the Silent

    • Stephen Melvin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2002
        Always. My permission for performance is standard:
        1) Please perform any of my pieces. Anytime you'd like.
        2) Please give credit if you can work it in. (In other words, don't give up
        your performance to make sure that you say I wrote it. If it fits in
        nicely, do it.)
        3) If you make a fortune for the performance, send me some. :)
        4) If it goes well, let me know if you can.
        5) Enjoy!

        -Rathflaed