Re: [SCA_BARDS] Re: new to the group

  • Thaddaeus A. Vick
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 1, 2000
      --- Vivian Elam <grneyes@...> wrote:
      > My Lord Uilleag, greetings. I have a question about the Meridies web
      > site. Who maintains that? We have been trying to contact someone about
      > some of the links on it and can get no replies. Any light you could
      > shed would be wonderful.

      If you're talking about the Meridian Bardic College webpage, that's
      me. I'll admit I haven't looked at it in a while, but I do check my
      email regularly. My address is <thaddaeusv@...>.

      Cellach Cosnocht mac C��in, Rogue Herald
      Barony of the South Downs, Meridies

      =====
      Thaddaeus A. Vick, Linguist to the Masses Email: ThaddaeusV@...
      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Ivory
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 5, 2000
        Ah Sigmund...you are a fine man indeed. I so hope to find myself in
        a bardic circle with you one clear night.

        Lady Ivory

        > But above all, you have to be in this game for the love of it. You
        have to love
        > what you do above and beyond the tempting gleam of the glass bauble.
        > Recognition by award or peerage is a great thing, but recognition
        by
        your

        -----