Happy valentines

  • sunshinegirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2002
      Thought I'd share a poem previously written, in honour of the day...

      How do I love Thee? I cannot say.
      Mere words alone cannot express
      the feelings I impart to Thee alone.
      And from the depths of my heart I know
      that your love has touched my deepest soul.
      And knowing that, I sometimes am content;
      For, someday, when all the passion's spent,
      and yet the fire of love burns ever on
      in all the little things that life is meant to be,
      in all we do, or say, and where we go,
      and where we went; and still, I love Thee so,
      Then, in the quietness of my Winter's night,
      When I look back on love's bright light
      that shines still to light my life, I know
      that everyone who sees me, sees
      your fingerprints on my soul.

      Melandra of the Woods
      Melinda LaFevers